The Digital Inrush Current Controller reference design combines IXYSâ€™ Digital Power Control technology with the capabilities of Zilogâ€™s 8-bit Z8F3281 microcontroller, a member of the Z8 Encore! XP F6482 Series of MCUs, to highlight a unique approach towards controlling inrush current in ACâ€“DC rectifiers or ACâ€“DC converters.
The primary features of the Digital Inrush Current Controller reference design include:
- Input voltage range from 80V to 240V RMS
- Wide input frequency range â€“ 50/60/400Hz
- Programmable overload protection
- Power Good status signal
- Inrush current limited to predefined value
- Option to turn Load ON/OFF
This Digital Inrush Controller Reference Design Kit contains the following items:
- Digital Inrush Controller Reference Design Block
- Opto-isolated USB SmartCable
- Digital Inrush Controller Reference Design Kit Insert
To download documentation and software, or to learn more, see the Digital Inrush Current Controller product page on zilog.com.